Adult brain tumour
Rehabilitation of a brain tumor in adults
The symptoms of a brain tumour can be various, such as cognitive, behavioural problems, motor difficulties and autonomy. As a consequence of it, brain tumour in adults has a significant impact on the quality of life.
Why is rehabilitation important after suffering a brain tumour?
Rehabilitation supports the patient with the recovery of altered functions and does it thanks to an intensive treatment carried out by a professional team. In this way, the different specialists work in a coordinated way in all the areas affected by the tumour.
Neurological rehabilitation plays an essential role in the recovery of the functions of a patient who has suffered a brain tumour.
Thanks to this rehabilitation, the patient’s mobility, memory and speechproblems are improved. Furthermore, in Neural, both the patient and the family will receive a close treatment from our professional team, always attentive to the needs that arise throughout the treatment.
How does Neural assist a person who has suffered a brain tumour with his recovery?
After an initial examination, we design a custom therapeutic plan, guiding the intensity and type of professionals involved in the rehabilitation.
With this treatment we help the patient to:
- Improve speech, comprehension, reading and writing.
- Enhance mobility, strength and muscular dexterity.
- Recover independence in his/her daily activities.
- Gain concentration and planning.
- Increase self-esteem and improve character if it has changed.
- Meet up with the work environment.
- Go back to study, read or find a new way of realization.
- Improve living with the family and social environment.
All life ahead.