Rehabilitation of Multiple sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis is a degenerative disease that affects the Central Nervous System (CNS) and whose evolution depends closely on the characteristics of each patient.
The symptoms of multiple sclerosis are varied and depend on each case.
Among the most prominent, the affected person may have symptoms of fatigue, pain, lack of balance, cognitive disorders, visual problems, tremor or difficulty in speech.
The information and coordination between patient, medical team and family allows the course of the disease to occur in the best possible conditions and with them the quality of life of the person is improved.
How does Neural help a patient with multiple sclerosis?
As a complement to the prescribed pharmacological treatment, it is recommended to start a rehabilitation treatment.
In Neural, this rehabilitative treatment allows the patient to be treated comprehensively to favor:
- Autonomy in activities of daily living.
- Maintain voluntary motor control available.
- Reeducate normal postural patterns.
- Advise on energy dosing.
- Stimulate all perceptual sensory experience.
- Train cognitive abilities that may be affected. Offer psychological support, prevention and health.
We want to help you.